Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Friday, March 27, 2015

Last few days at the MTC

Our Dear Family,
 Thank you for your patience.    Our last few days in the MTC was very special.   Our instructors were Elder and Sister Morgan.   They were  the Directors for the  St. George Temple Visitor  Center.   They had attended our ward many times for Sacrament.  We, of course, can't remember everything, but we have been promised that when we need it, we will be able to recall.   There are two things that I will not forget.     I don't know everything, but I do know that Heavenly Father loves his children.  And,  I can't tell you what to believe, I can only tell you what I believe.   I know that Heavenly Father loves me, and you.   I know that his son, Jesus Christ, died on the cross for me and for you.   He loves us and wants more than anything for us to return back to him.   I know that he hears and answers prayers, even when we don't get our answer right away.  I know we are never alone.   But it is our choice, We must invite him.
    We love you all so much.   You are so special to us.    Our Children, Their Spouses, Our Grandchildren,  Our Brothers and Sisters, and their Children,   Our cousins, etc.   Our Friends,   You are all such a blessing in our lives.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment